Learn with the MTA and Earn PDPs
The MTA regularly offers free professional development programs that give our members an opportunity to earn up to 15 PDPs toward license renewal. Member-designed workshops are offered in a variety of topic areas, including special education and English learners.
For more information, please email Inez Williams-Gaye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MTA Winter/Spring PDP Programs: Feb. 16 to May 10
Thank you for your interest! PDP courses are fully enrolled. Click here to add yourself to the waitlist.
More free programs for MTA members will be scheduled in the summer months.
Current offerings include:
- Fine-Tuning Phonics Instruction for Students with Learning Difficulties (K-5)
- Supporting English Learners and All Learners Using Graphic Organizers
- Embracing Struggling Students: Understanding Trauma and Anxiety
- Meeting the Needs of English Learners in a General Education Setting
- Striving for Equity for Diverse Learners
- Autism, ADHD, Communication Disorder, and Executive Function: Rules of Engagement
- Using Diverse and Inclusive Picture Books to Connect All Students to Your Curriculum